Although everyone dreams about a perfect vacation, only some make it a reality due to various reasons. Finding a package that consists of perfect surrounding, comfortable accommodation, tasty food and more importantly an affordable budget is a challenging task for many people. Because of today’s engaged life schedules we live, it is hard for a person to find enough time to shop around. However, things tin be easier and comfortable for holiday enthusiasts with the availability of a web based service like Mövenpick Hotels.
Hotels Mövenpick Hotels is an internationally renowned, top-notch hotel management company. Currently, this particular company consists of more than 16,000 staff members worldwide. As of today, they manage 83 hotels which are located over 24 countries. Apart from the hotels, they manage exclusive resorts and Nile cruisers for the delight of people who expect unique holiday experience. Mövenpick Hotels and Resorts is operated as a joint venture; 66.7% of the company is owned by Mövenpick Holding while the rest (33.3%) is owned by Kingdom Group. Adding more value to their sophisticated service, currently they are planning to develop 20 more properties. These properties are located in destinations like Chiang Mai (Thailand), Al Khobar (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) and Nairobi (Kenya). The addition of these destinations will be a huge plus factor for Mövenpick Hotels in order to establish their image in the industry with more versatility. With the expected expansion of their operation to markets like Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia, Mövenpick will start to gain more clients who have variety of personal interests. Mövenpick Hotels and Resorts mainly focus on offering corporate level (business and conference) hotels and holiday resorts that serve a wide array of customers. Their headquarters is located in central Switzerland. They have picked their staff members carefully in order to offer a wonderful and unforgettable service for the guests from all corners of the world. They always maintain a very eco-friendly approach with their operation; in fact, Mövenpick Hotels and Resorts is identified to be the most Green Globe-certified hotel vendor.
Feel great when you're on vacation!
Mövenpick offers a wide array of hotel rooms (20,000 in number) across the globe to select from. They offer amazing hotel packages to match the needs of anyone. These options vary from a romantic honeymoon holiday to business conferences at preferred locations. Each package comes with attractive discounts. There are themed specials for you to select; a great way to skip the monotony and refresh your mind with your friends or family members. Apart from the guaranteed best rates at exclusive locations, for each stay, you are eligible to get a $20 restaurant voucher as an appreciation. That is in addition to the free premium Wi-Fi facility. They also offer highly rewarding loyalty programmes and partner benefit programmes for the delight of travellers across the globe.
What do they offer?
What is your opinion?
Please let us know how your experience with Mövenpick was. Your honest review is highly appreciated; we plan future advancements based on your comments.
What do customers think of Moevenpick Hotels & resorts
Read independent reviews, consumer experiences, feedback and complaints right here! Get to know the best online shops and service providers from the impressions they with people. Customers now get to decide which brands are worthy and which are not!
Movenpick is my all time fav and there are tons of reasons. first , the staff is so friendly and helpful. second, the hotel is really good, i mean like really good! they have the best services and sophisticated services. third, the rate is not that high or unreasonable!
There are currently 1 customer review posted about Mövenpick Hotels. On average, they received a star-grading of 10/10, with 100% of the reviewers indicating that they would buy from the brand again.
What services or products do Mövenpick Hotels offer?
Mövenpick Hotels is mainly active in the Holidays & Trips category, more specifically with Accommodation, Cheap Holidays.
I have read all the reviews. What now?
Did you get a positive impression from the reviews? If so, then you can place your order on the Mövenpick Hotels website with confidence. If not you can find many other brands to read about on our website!