Sometimes it can be really useful to have a car at your disposal. You can use it to drive to work or some other location. If you don’t need a car of your own and just need a car for a day or two. In that case, you can consider car hire. But what kind of car rental company should you choose? One of the companies where you can rent a car is Centauro Rent a Car. But what can you expect from this car rental company? What kind of cars will they provide you with? And what will their customer service really be like? You can inform yourself of how things behind the scenes of this company work by reading reviews that were written by real customers of Centauro Rent a Car. These reviews and the opinions, remarks, experiences and comments that you can read will show you what kind of company Centauro Rent a Car really is.
About Centauro Rent a Car
Centauro Rent a Car is a car rental company. The company was founded in 1973. They started out with just six Seat 600’s that you could hire in Benidorm. Not, they have a fleet over over 18.000 different vehicles and 15 offices. They operate in many cities like Seville, Lisbon, Madrid, Faro, Porto, Benidorm, Malaga, Torrevieja, Ibiza, Murcia, Barcelona, Alicante and Barcelona. At these locations, they offer all kinds of cars like convertibles, automatic cars, 8 seater minibuses, 6 seater people carriers, 9 seater minibuses, economy car hire, 7 seater people carriers and compact car hire. A car not big enough? They also provide van hire services. It’s also possible to buy a used or even almost-new vehicle via their website. Their vehicle fleet includes cars like Fiat 500, Opel Cascada, Ford Transit, Forf Galaxy, Fiat Doblo, Volkswagen Transporter, Opel Zafira, Peugeot 5008, Volkswagen Touran, Grand C4 Picasso, Ford Custom, Fiat Talento, Fiat Panda, Fird Fiesta, Nissan Micra, Lancia Ypsilon, Open Corsa, Skoda Fabia, Citroen C3, Peugeot 208, Seat Ibiza and Fiat Qubo. They have cars running on diesel, but also on gas. So you will probably be able to find a car that is to your liking.
Centauro Rent a Car ad. Will it really be as easy and convenient as they advertise?
Services of Centauro Rent a Car
It’s possible to arrange your car rental online. On their website, you can find a search engine where you can select the city location, pick up time, drop off date etc. They will show you some available vehicles and you can choose the one you like best.There is also a customer service that you can contact if you have any questions or problems.
Complaints, Compliments and Tips for Centauro Rent a Car
Have you ever rented a car at Centauro Rent a Car? If so, we would like to know what your opinion on Centauro Rent a Car is. How easy was it to arrange a rental car? Was the car waiting for you when you arrived at the pickup location? Did they provide you with the car you thought you arranged? Or did they make you put up with some cheap alternative? And what do you think of their customer service? Write a personal customer review and tell us all about it.
How easy is arranging car rental via Centaurio Rent a Car? Read customer reviews about this car rental company with cars from various brands.
Read independent reviews, consumer experiences, feedback and complaints right here! Get to know the best online shops and service providers from the impressions they with people. Customers now get to decide which brands are worthy and which are not!
This July 2020, me and my boyfriend had the terrible idea to rent a car in Thessaloniki with Centauro rental, and it was a nightmare from beginning to end:
1) The rental venue is in a middle-of-nowhere parking, a few kilometres away from the airport. They were late to pick us up at the airport and we had to call them.
2) In the rental venue, our sales man (a young boy in his mid-20s) was constantly interrupted and overpowered by a horrible, screaming woman who should by no means be working in customer service: aggressive, rude, and who has not seen manners (and probably education of any kind). Probably the manager.
3) We were treated TERRIBLY, and probably SCAMMED: Through our flying company, we had booked a tiny Fiat 500 for a very cheap price, for our whole vacation to pay around 150e. Once in the venue, the sales man said our booking could not be finalised with the credit card we handed him, and that it was not working. Since we only had other debit cards he claimed we could not finalise the booking since we necessarily needed to leave a deposit with a credit card (despite the fact than in the voucher it said both credit cards AND debit cards were accepted). We are aware this is a common practice in some countries, but we were surprised that it specifically figured in the voucher that debit cards were accepted. This horrible woman, said we could ask for a taxi and leave...or instead pay the premium fee, in which no deposit was demanded, for an all-risk insurance was included... for an extra-fee of +200euros. This included an upgrade of our car as well. (Note that at this moment, we were already +1hour in the shop). We ended up paying the premium (for we were happy to finally be able to exit lockdown and go out on holiday), after which we were immediately told that there were NO available cars to upgrade our car (which was part of the premium offer) despite having the parking lot FULL of clean-looking cars.
4) Since the beginning, and during our trip, we had a non-balanced front wheel that kept losing pressure (and we had to reinflate several times through the trip)
5) We gave the car back, endured a frown-faced inspection, and were taken to the airport with TERRIBLE manners (from this horrible woman) and almost arrived late to our flight.
Now... anywhere else, our credit card worked (restaurants, shops... even small coffee shops in little towns). I could suspect these people kept pushing "cancel" in the operation and that they had this whole scheme rehearsed... but I have no evidence. We had a fantastic holiday... but we could easily have had our holiday ruined by these crooks. So please, DO NOT EVER RENT A CAR WITH CENTAURO IN THESSALONIKI.
Thieves ... I delivered the car with more fuel than when I took it (it was only 50% fuel at pick up despite my request for a full tank..), and they didn't refund me despite the fact that the amount was very low (10 euros) after a rent of 700 euros + ... ridiculous
CENTAURO rent a car is certainly the best here to arrange the cars for rent, long drives, adventures or any such purposes. I have been a very constant customer of them. Even they know me very well. These guys are super cool, always ready to help, find the best cars, get great services. Love them all the time.
There are currently 3 customer review posted about Centauro Rent a Car. On average, they received a star-grading of 5.8/10, with 67% of the reviewers indicating that they would buy from the brand again.
What services or products do Centauro Rent a Car offer?
Centauro Rent a Car is mainly active in the Car Services category, more specifically with Car Rental.
I have read all the reviews. What now?
Did you get a positive impression from the reviews? If so, then you can place your order on the Centauro Rent a Car website with confidence. If not you can find many other brands to read about on our website!