I have not used an online course provider before, but then again I have never experienced a worldwide pandemic that has resulted in a lockdown affecting each and everyone of us... To keep myself active and my mind engaged I signed up for the Premium Membership and have enrolled onto some courses (Project Management and Excel)... 2 Lessons in so far here are the Good and Bad points:
- A good variety of courses to suit the individual
- The ability to schedule and reschedule your lessons
- The course videos are good quality (content and audio) and I can re-watch them if I need to re-cap. Reminders are sent to me via text and e-mail so that I do not miss a lesson.
- Cost: Each course cost $xx then each course toolkit costs $xx then each certificate costs $xx. A diploma level course can end up costing you a lot of money. (I signed up for the promotional 12-month subscription. Whether this is a good cost-to-value investment, is too early to say...
- Marketing. As soon as you sign-up you are bombarded with calls and e-mails... As a disclaimer I am leaving this review as apparently I could be in with a chance to win a Macbook PRO! Given this dated laptop that is on its final legs I am currently using... I live in hope but will not hold my breath.