Black Friday is around the corner and that is music to everyone’s ears. The global day of discounts usually brings about exciting deals across different categories of products. One industry that customers can expect to get huge discounts from is the Telecom industry. Telecom companies offer a wide range of services to their customers, and these include, fixed-data services, mobile network services, and a host of other services. The amazing thing is that on Black Friday, a lot of these services are offered huge discounts to customers. It is something you do not want to miss out on.
When is Black Friday?
This year, Black Friday will be on the 27th of November. Black Friday has historically always been a day after the American Thanksgiving holiday. The thanksgiving holiday is famously observed on the fourth Thursday in November.
Black Friday beginning on the 27th of November doesn’t mean there won’t be bargains days before. A lot of retailers including mobile phone providers and telecommunication companies have the habit of releasing deals a bit early. It could be as early as a week before or as late as a day before.
Top telecom brands will, without a doubt, have a lot of exciting Black Friday offers for you to take advantage of. Some of these brands also have deals available through mobile phone retailers. Those deals are usually eye-catching enough to grab your attention.
Brands You Should Patronize this Black Friday
There are a lot of network service providers who have something to offer on Black Friday. It can be quite difficult to know which to try out. You cannot afford to waste time surfing through deals and noting down differences, as there are a lot of people looking to score a bargain on Black Friday. The race is tight and there aren’t that many products out there. Products are sure to even be less abundant this year seeing how the pandemic has affected the ability of different businesses to function. A lot of businesses are at a loss and simply won’t be keen on offering bargains to customers. This is not to say there won’t be amazing deals for you to enjoy, there just might not be as much as there was, the previous year. What does this translate to? It means you should check out some of these extensively researched and suggested brands, this coming Black Friday.
Below is a list of some brands that are worth looking at:
- Get Amazing Phone Deals at Giffgaff: Giffgaff is a British - owned telecommunications company that offers network services as well as phone retail services and they are a company you should look to do business with this Black Friday. Are you looking to change your phone before the year runs out? You might want to check them out because apart from the services mentioned above, they also sell refurbished phones. Refurbished phones are usually cheap so they are only going to get cheaper on Black Friday.
- Subscribe to Premium Sports Contents at Bargain Prices at BT: BT is a multinational telecommunications holding company. They are headquartered in London and they offer a variety of services you must look forward to saving on this November. A lot of their services and products will be offered at bargain prices during Black Friday. You can catch the UEFA Champions League via their TV service, own a router device, and enjoy other services and products at unbelievable prices.
- Enjoy Huge Slash on Prices of Phones and Electronic Gadgets at O2: O2 is another British telecoms giant from whom you should expect amazing deals this coming Black Friday. You can expect to save on mobile phones, SIMS, and gadgets. The arrival of the iPhone 12 around this time should see it get offered at discount prices. You can expect other iPhones such as the iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro to see a reduction in their prices. Last year, the telecommunications giant allowed customers to snap up the Samsung Galaxy S10 and iPhone XR at £300 lesser than usual. Lastly, O2 has the habit of slashing prices on its products early.
- Enjoy Massive Promos at Vodafone: Last year, during Vodafone’s Black Friday sale, mind-blowing deals were offered. They offered bundle deals, wherein, if you purchased certain phone contracts, you could get products like PS4, smartwatches, and even the Apple Airpods for free! This year will be no different as one positive to Vodafone is their consistency in offering mouth-watering deals during the Black Friday sale period.
- Stream World Class Digital Contents for Half the Price at Sky: Going by previous years, you’d expect the British TV company to slash its prices on several different packages it offers. If you are a fan of the Premier League, then you want to check them out as they have the largest number of premier league games on their channel. Last year, their Sports package and Sky Cinema were halved in price. This year, during the Black Friday sale, it won’t be a surprise if Sky offers similar bargains.
- Take Advantage of Huge Discounts on Mobile Devices at EE: Last year, the network offered key deals around Apple, Samsung, and Huawei devices. It could do the same this year also with a lot of new devices coming out from the stables of those companies around Black Friday. Just as last year, EE could start offering discounts on their products and services a few days earlier, and have those deals run late into December as part of their Black Friday offering.
2020 has been a hectic year, amazing deals during this year’s Black Friday could put a smile on your face, and you should not hesitate before taking these deals.